Visit Gomez Family Dentistry to learn more about cosmetic treatments.
At Gomez Family Dentistry in Pensacola, Florida, Drs. Gina and Christopher Gomez are committed to providing patients with a wide selection of services for children and adults. Many visit their practice to learn about the benefits of cosmetic dentistry services, which improve the esthetics of the smile.
What cosmetic dentistry options are available to choose from?
Our husband-and-wife team works directly with patients to help them find ways to enhance their smiles and address imperfections that may impact the smile’s appearance. Below are just a few of the more common esthetic treatments that patients might consider:
- Smile whitening. Whitening the teeth is easy with professional-grade options that far exceed the results achieved with over-the-counter alternatives at the local drugstore. We offer three methods, including custom whitening trays, universal trays, and in office whitening.
- Cosmetic dental bonding. Composite resin materials are used to create a bonding material that can fix imperfections of the smile, including gaps, chips, and cracks in the natural teeth.
- Dental crowns. Restoring a tooth that has significant damage can be done with the use of dental crowns. Crowns are “caps” made of porcelain designed to cover the natural tooth structure to provide an extra layer of strength and protection to the remaining tooth. The porcelain restoration is made to match the shape, color, and size of the existing teeth to blend in beautifully when placed.
- Composite fillings. Composite resin materials used for dental bonding can also be used to treat areas of tooth decay. These composite fillings are safer and more esthetic when compared to other materials used by dental practices, such as silver amalgam fillings.
- Porcelain veneers. Imperfections of the teeth can also be covered with thin shells of porcelain, known as porcelain veneers. These veneers can last a decade or longer with proper care and disguise common issues, including gaps, unusually shaped teeth, or permanently stained teeth.
Schedule an appointment at Gomez Family Dentistry
Pensacola, Florida, area patients and families are invited to call our office and schedule a consultation visit with Drs. Gina and Christopher Gomez at (850) 429-4664.
Our team serves patients in and around Pace, Milton, Crestview, Cantonment, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach, and Navarre, FL.