Building a proper foundation for lifelong oral health starts in childhood. At Gomez Family Dentistry of Pensacola, Florida, Drs. Gina and Christopher Gomez can help you and your children achieve and maintain oral health and wellness. We provide pediatric dentistry for our youngest patients and work alongside parents to ensure children have the education and treatments they need to keep their teeth and gums healthy over the years.
What services are provided by an experienced pediatric dentist?
Below are some of the services provided by our pediatric dentists at Gomez Family Dentistry:
- Regular dental checkups and cleanings
- Diagnostic imaging, such as digital X-rays and 3D cone beam imaging
- Dental sealants to protect teeth from decay
- Fluoride treatments to strengthen tooth enamel
- Fillings, crowns, and other restorative treatments for cavities, tooth decay, or damage
- Extractions of primary (baby) teeth that are decayed beyond repair or need to be extracted to make room for adult teeth.
- Preventative dental care, such as dietary counseling and instructions on proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Counseling on issues related to thumb sucking, pacifier use, or other oral habits
- Treatment for conditions caused by teeth grinding or jaw clenching (bruxism)
- Treatment for periodontal disease (gum disease). This may include preventative measures such as a deep cleaning procedure referred to as scaling and root planing. In more severe cases, further treatment options may be available
- Emergency services for trauma due to an accident or injury involving the mouth or face. This may include comprehensive treatment
How do I connect with a dentist who practices pediatric dentistry near me?
Drs. Gina and Christopher Gomez of Gomez Family Dentistry welcome patients in and around Pensacola who are interested in general, cosmetic, restorative, and pediatric dentistry.
If your children are due for a cleaning, evaluation, or any other dental service, call our office at (850) 429-4664 to request an appointment at our office.
We serve patients in and around Pensacola Beach, Pace, Milton, Crestview, Cantonment, Gulf Breeze, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, and Perdido, FL.